- Falk, Richard "The Second Cycle of Ecological Urgency: An Environmental Justice Perspective." published as chapter in Jonas Ebbesson & Phoebe Okowa, eds., Environmental Law and Justice in Context, 2009. download pdf (152 KB)
- Falk, Richard "Accommodating Global Climate Change: A Radical World Order Challenge." Published as chapter in Barry Gills, ed., Globalization in Crisis, Routledge, UK, 2013. download pdf (120 KB)
- Falk, Richard "Climate Change & Nuclear Weapons"
Published by Routledge as chapter in Falk, (Re)Imagining Humane Global Governance, 2014. download pdf (247 KB)
- Falk, Richard "On Climate Change & Global Governance." Chapter in book edited by Luis Cabrera,
Global Governance, Global Government, to be published in 2011 by Routledge, UK
download pdf (395 KB)
- Falk, Richard "Can We Overcome the Global Crisis: Obstacles, Options, and Opportunities." Keynote Address, Tanner Conference on Global Crisis, University of Utah, 2012 download pdf (494 KB)
- Falk, Richard "After Cancun: Reflections on Apocalyptic Multilateralism" written in collaboration with Hilal Elver. download pdf (218 KB)
- Elver, Hilal. 2013. “Why the Media Has Gone Silent on Climate Change."
Al Jazeera online download pdf (157 KB)
- Elver, Hilal. 2013. “How serious is Obama about Climate Change?”
Al Jazeera online download pdf (145 KB)
- Elver, Hilal. 2012. “Rio +20: A green industrial revolution or climate change diplomacy?”
Al Jazeera online download pdf (133 KB)
- Elver, Hilal. “The Emerging Global Freshwater Crisis and the Privatization of Global Leadership”
download pdf (174 KB)
- Elver, Hilal. “New Constitutionalism and the Environment: A Quest for Global Law”
download pdf (188 KB)
- Richard Falk, “Global Climate Change, Human Security, and the Future of Democracy,”
To be published by Palgrave Macmillan in Global Crisis and the Crisis of Global Leadership, edited by Stephen Gill, 2011
- Elver, Hilal. 2010. “International Environmental Law, Water and the Future,” Third World Quarterly.
download pdf (250 KB)
- Mórrígan, Tariel. 2010. “Peak Energy, Climate Change, and the Collapse of Global Civilization: The Current Peak Oil Crisis”.
download pdf (15 MB)
- Elver, Hilal. “Water Scarcity and Climate Change.”
- Falk, Richard. “A Radical World Order Challenge: Climate Change and Nuclear Weapons,” published in special issue of Globalizations 2010
- Falk, Richard. “The World in 2030: Entering the Anthropocene Era,” September 2010, presented at Workshop, India International Center, New Delhi
- Mórrígan, Tariel. 2010. “Target Atmospheric Greenhouse Gas Concentrations: Why Humanity Should Aim For 350 ppm CO2e.”
download pdf Appendix
- Mórrígan, Tariel. 2010. “Global Climate Change, Human Security, and Democracy: Overview of Core Issues.”
- Mórrígan, Tariel. 2010. “Climate Negotiations After the Copenhagen: Overview of Emissions Targets and the Copenhagen 5 and Russia.”
- Mórrígan, Tariel. 2010. “Peak Phosphorus: A Potential Food Security Crisis.”